2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 600.91
Hyperplasia of prostate, unspecified, with urinary obstruction and other lower urinary symptoms (LUTS)
- Short description: BPH NOS W UR OBS/LUTS.
- ICD-9-CM 600.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 600.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 600.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 600.91: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N40.1 Enlarged prostate with lower urinary tract symptoms
- Hyperplasia of prostate, unspecified, with urinary retention
- Use additional code to identify symptoms: