2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 600.91
Hyperplasia of prostate, unspecified, with urinary obstruction and other lower urinary symptoms (LUTS)
- Short description: BPH NOS W UR OBS/LUTS.
- ICD-9-CM 600.91 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 600.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 600.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 600.91: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Hyperplasia of prostate, unspecified, with urinary retention
- Use additional code to identify symptoms:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N40.1 Enlarged prostate with lower urinary tract symptoms