2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.11
Atrophic gastritis with hemorrhage
- Short description: ATRPH GASTRITIS W HMRHG.
- ICD-9-CM 535.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 535.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.11: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.41 Chronic atrophic gastritis with bleeding
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.51 Unspecified chronic gastritis with bleeding
- Atrophic gastritis w hemorrhage
- Chronic atrophic gastritis w hemorrhage
- Chronic atrophic gastritis with hemorrhage
- Chronic superficial gastritis w hemorrhage
- Gastric hemorrhage due to atrophic gastritis
- Gastric hemorrhage due to chronic superficial gastritis
- Gastritis, atrophic with hemorrhage