2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 397.9
Rheumatic diseases of endocardium valve unspecified
- Short description: RHEUM ENDOCARDITIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 397.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 397.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 397.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 397.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I09.1 Rheumatic diseases of endocardium, valve unspecified
- Chronic rheumatic valvulitis
- Chronic rheumatic valvulitis (heart valve condition)
- Endocarditis, rheumatic
- Rheumatic endocarditis
- Rheumatic endocarditis (infection of heart valve)
- Rheumatic valvulitis, chronic (heart valve condition)
- Valvulitis, rheumatic, chronic
- endocarditis (chronic)
- valvulitis (chronic)