2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.8
Other specified visual disturbances
- Short description: VISUAL DISTURBANCES NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 368.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 368.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.8: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Accommodation phosphene
- Blurred disc margin
- Blurred vision
- Blurring of visual image
- Conjugated visual deviation
- Curtain across vision
- Delayed visual maturation
- Fading of visual image
- Hazy vision
- Impaired contrast sensitivity
- Impaired visual contrast sensitivity
- Impairment level of vision
- Increased vision
- Interference with vision
- Lower-order aberration of vision
- Lower-order wavefront aberration
- Misjudges distances
- Monofoveal binocular single vision
- Negative dysphotopsia
- Optical axis deviation becomes binocular
- Patterns appear interesting
- Positive dysphotopsia
- Problem of visual accommodation
- Quadrafoil wavefront aberration
- Reduced visual acuity
- Secondary astigmatism
- Sees rays
- Sees sparks
- Simultaneous perception
- Staring at diffuse light source
- Temporal crescent syndrome
- Unilateral visual field constriction
- Visual acuity less than .05 or visual field than 10 degrees, but better than 4.
- Visual acuity less than .1 or visual field less than 20 degrees, but better than 3.
- Visual acuity less than .3 , but better than 2.
- Visual acuity perception of light - accurate projection
- Visual acuity reduced
- Visual acuity, no light perception
- Visual image fades and reappears
- Visual image lingers
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H53.8 Other visual disturbances
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.8
- Blurring, visual 368.8
- Disturbance - see also Disease
- Heteropsia 368.8
- Vision, visual
- blurred, blurring 368.8