2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.53
After-cataract obscuring vision
- Short description: AFTR-CATAR OBSCUR VISION.
- ICD-9-CM 366.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 366.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.53: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- After-cataract with vision obscured
- Intraocular lens deposits obscuring vision
- Intraocular lens deposits, obscuring vision
- Secondary cataract following intraocular lens, obscuring vision
- Secondary cataract obscuring vision
- Secondary cataract with vision obscured following intraocular lens implant
- Secondary cataract, obscuring vision
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H26.499 Other secondary cataract, unspecified eye