2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.22
Total traumatic cataract
- ICD-9-CM 366.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 366.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.22: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.139 Total traumatic cataract, unspecified eye
- Bilateral total traumatic cataract
- Left total traumatic cataract
- Right total traumatic cataract
- Total bilat traumatic cataract
- Total bilateral traumatic cataract
- Total L traumatic cataract
- Total left traumatic cataract
- Total R traumatic cataract
- Total right traumatic cataract
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.22
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9
- total (mature) (senile) 366.17