2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.30
Chorioretinal scar unspecified
- Short description: CHORIORETINAL SCAR NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 363.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 363.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.30: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.009 Unspecified chorioretinal scars, unspecified eye
- Bilat chorioretinal scars
- Bilateral chorioretinal scars
- Chorioretinal scar
- Chorioretinal scars, both eyes
- L chorioretinal scars
- Left chorioretinal scar
- Left chorioretinal scars
- R chorioretinal scars
- Right chorioretinal scar (disorder)
- Right chorioretinal scars