2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 361.06
Old retinal detach partial
- Short description: OLD DETACHMENT, PARTIAL.
- ICD-9-CM 361.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 361.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 361.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 361.06: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H33.8 Other retinal detachments
- Old partial retinal detachment
- Delimited old retinal detachment