2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 358.8
Other specified myoneural disorders
- Short description: MYONEURAL DISORDERS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 358.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 358.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 358.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 358.8: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G70.2 Congenital and developmental myasthenia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G70.89 Other specified myoneural disorders
- Amyotonia congenita
- Benign congenital hypotonia
- Cholinergic crisis
- Disorder of neuromuscular transmission
- Drug-induced myasthenia
- Eaton Lambert syndrome without underlying malignancy
- Eaton Lambert syndrome wo underlying malignancy
- Hereditary motor end-plate disease
- Hypotonia, benign congenital
- Neuromuscular junction disorder
- Synkinesis of face