2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.90
Migraine unspecified without intractable migraine
- Short description: MIGRNE UNSP WO NTRC MGRN.
- ICD-9-CM 346.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 346.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.90: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.909 Migraine, unspecified, not intractable, without status migrainosus