2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 344.1
- severe or complete loss of motor function in the lower extremities and lower portions of the trunk.
- Paralysis of the legs and lower part of the body.
- Complete paralysis of the lower half of the body including both legs, often caused by damage to the spinal cord.
- Paralysis of the lower limbs and trunk.
- Short description: PARAPLEGIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 344.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 344.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 344.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 344.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 344.1: