2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 337.1
Peripheral autonomic neuropathy in disorders classified elsewhere
- Short description: AUT NEUROPTHY IN OTH DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 337.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 337.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 337.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 337.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Autonomic neuropathy due to amyloid
- Autonomic neuropathy due to drug induced diabetes mellitus
- Autonomic neuropathy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes type 1 with autonomic neuropathy
- Diabetes type 2 with neuropathy
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- DM 1 w diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- DM 2 w diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Drug induced diabetes with autonomic neuropathy
- Drug induced DM w diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Myxedema neuropathy
- Neuropathy in acromegaly
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy due to diabetes
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy due to disease
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy due to DM
- Peripheral autonomic neuropathy with other disease
- Secondary peripheral autonomic neuropathy
- Code first underlying disease, as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G99.0 Autonomic neuropathy in diseases classified elsewhere