2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 320.9
Meningitis due to unspecified bacterium
- Short description: BACTERIAL MENINGITIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 320.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 320.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 320.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 320.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G00.9 Bacterial meningitis, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.2 Bacterial meningoencephalitis and meningomyelitis, not elsewhere classified
- Bacterial meningitis
- Bacterial meningoencephalitis
- Bacterial meningomyelitis
- Meningitis, bacterial
- bacterial NOS
- purulent NOS
- pyogenic NOS
- suppurative NOS