2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 304.61
Other specified drug dependence continuous use
- Short description: DRUG DEPEND NEC-CONTIN.
- ICD-9-CM 304.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 304.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 304.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 304.61: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Chemical or drug inhalant dependence
- Chemical or drug inhalant dependence, continuous use
- Glue sniffing dependence, continuous
- Inhalant dependence, continuous
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F19.20 Other psychoactive substance dependence, uncomplicated