2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.7
Antisocial personality disorder
- personality disorder whose essential feature is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others through aggressive, antisocial behavior, without remorse or loyalty to anyone.
- Personality disorder characterized by conflict with others, low frustration tolerance, inadequate conscience development, and rejection of authority and discipline.
- Short description: ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY.
- ICD-9-CM 301.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 301.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.7: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
301.7 Alternative Terminology
Convert 301.7 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 301.7: