2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.82
Other specified types of schizophrenia chronic state
- Short description: SCHIZOPHRENIA NEC-CHR.
- ICD-9-CM 295.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 295.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 295.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 295.82: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Atypical schizophrenia, chronic
- Chronic undifferentiated schizophrenia
- Schizophrenia, atypical form, chronic state
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F20.89 Other schizophrenia