2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.04
Neutropenia due to infection
- Short description: NEUTROPENIA D/T INFECTN.
- ICD-9-CM 288.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 288.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.04: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D70.3 Neutropenia due to infection
- Neutropenia associated with infectious disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.04
- Neutropenia, neutropenic (idiopathic) (pernicious) (primary) 288.00
- due to infection 288.04