2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 287.5
- decrease in the number of blood platelets.
- A decrease in the number of platelets in the blood that may result in easy bruising and excessive bleeding from wounds or bleeding in mucous membranes and other tissues.
- A condition in which there is an abnormally small number of platelets in the circulating blood.
- Short description: THROMBOCYTOPENIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 287.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 287.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 287.5: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 287.5 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 287.5: