2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 273.1
- Short description: MONOCLON PARAPROTEINEMIA.
- ICD-9-CM 273.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 273.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 273.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 273.1: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D47.2 Monoclonal gammopathy
- Benign monoclonal gammopathy
- Monoclonal gammopathy
- Monoclonal gammopathy (clinical)
- Monoclonal gammopathy of uncertain significance
- Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance
- Monoclonal gammopathy, benign
- Monoclonal gammopathy, undetermined significance
- Benign monoclonal hypergammaglobulinemia [BMH]
- Monoclonal gammopathy:
- associated with lymphoplasmacytic dyscrasias
- benign (familial)
- secondary to malignant or inflammatory disease