2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 259.9
Unspecified endocrine disorder
- Short description: ENDOCRINE DISORDER NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 259.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 259.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 259.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 259.9: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E34.9 Endocrine disorder, unspecified
- Androgen excess
- Arthropathy assoc w endocrine disorder
- Arthropathy due to endocrine disorder
- Arthropathy w endocrine disorder
- Arthropathy with endocrine disorder
- Decreased testosterone level
- Disorder of endocrine system
- Disorder of puberty
- Elevated thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Elevated TSH
- Endocrine disorder
- Endocrine myopathy
- Increased androgen level
- Low testosterone
- Myopathy, endocrine
- Raised TSH level
- Short stature due to endocrine disorder
- Infantilism NOS