2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 256.31
- ICD-9-CM 256.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 256.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 256.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 256.31: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E28.310 Symptomatic premature menopause
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E28.319 Asymptomatic premature menopause
- Ovarian failure (loss of ovary function) before age 40
- Ovarian failure, premature
- Premature ovarian failure
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 256.31
- Menopause, menopausal (symptoms) (syndrome) 627.2
- premature 256.31
- Premature - see also condition
- menopause 256.31