2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 256.2
Postablative ovarian failure
- Short description: POSTABLATIV OVARIAN FAIL.
- ICD-9-CM 256.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 256.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 256.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 256.2: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Asymptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- Ovarian failure, postablative
- Ovarian failure, postchemotherapy
- Postchemotherapy ovarian failure
- Post-chemotherapy ovarian failure
- Postprocedural asymptomatic ovarian failure
- Symptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- Ovarian failure:
- Use additional code for states associated with artificial menopause (627.4)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E89.40 Asymptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E89.41 Symptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure