2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.3
Other iatrogenic hypothyroidism
- Short description: IATROGEN HYPOTHYROID NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 244.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 244.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 244.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 244.3: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Hypothyroidism due to drugs
- Hypothyroidism, iatrogenic
- Iatrogenic hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism resulting from:
- P-aminosalicylic acid [PAS]
- Iatrogenic hypothyroidism NOS
- Use additional E to identify drug
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E03.2 Hypothyroidism due to medicaments and other exogenous substances