2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.3
Other iatrogenic hypothyroidism
- Short description: IATROGEN HYPOTHYROID NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 244.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 244.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 244.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 244.3: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E03.2 Hypothyroidism due to medicaments and other exogenous substances
- Hypothyroidism due to drugs
- Hypothyroidism, iatrogenic
- Iatrogenic hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism resulting from:
- P-aminosalicylic acid [PAS]
- Iatrogenic hypothyroidism NOS
- Use additional E to identify drug