2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 198.5
Secondary malignant neoplasm of bone and bone marrow
- Cancer that has spread from the original (primary) tumor to the bone.
- The spread of a malignant neoplasm from a primary site to the skeletal system. The majority of metastatic neoplasms to the bone are carcinomas.
- Short description: SECONDARY MALIG NEO BONE.
- ICD-9-CM 198.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 198.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 198.5: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 198.5 to ICD-10-CM