2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.40
Gonococcal conjunctivitis (neonatorum)
- Short description: GONOCOCCAL CONJUNCTIVIT.
- ICD-9-CM 098.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 098.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 098.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.40: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.31 Gonococcal conjunctivitis
- Bilateral eye gonococcal infection
- Gonococcal conjunctivitis
- Gonococcal conjunctivitis neonatorum
- Gonococcal infection of bilat eyes
- Gonococcal infection of bilateral eyes
- Gonococcal infection of eye
- Gonococcal infection of left eye
- Gonococcal infection of right eye
- Gonorrhea, eye
- Left eye gonococcal infection
- Right eye gonococcal infection
- Gonococcal ophthalmia (neonatorum)