2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.17
Gonococcal salpingitis specified as acute
- Short description: ACUTE GC SALPINGITIS.
- ICD-9-CM 098.17 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 098.17 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 098.17.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.17: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.29 Other gonococcal genitourinary infections
- Acute gonococcal salpingitis
- Gonococcal salpingitis
- Gonorrhea, salpingitis