2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 045.90
Unspecified acute poliomyelitis unspecified type poliovirus
- Short description: AC POLIO NOS-TYPE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 045.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 045.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 045.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 045.90: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A80.9 Acute poliomyelitis, unspecified
- Acute poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy due to acute poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy due to acute poliomylitis
- Osteopathy in lower leg due to poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy of lower leg after poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy of lower leg due to active poliomyelitis
- Poliomyelitis osteopathy of the lower leg