2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 045.90
Unspecified acute poliomyelitis unspecified type poliovirus
- Short description: AC POLIO NOS-TYPE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 045.90 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 045.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 045.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 045.90: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy due to acute poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy due to acute poliomylitis
- Osteopathy in lower leg due to poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy of lower leg after poliomyelitis
- Osteopathy of lower leg due to active poliomyelitis
- Poliomyelitis osteopathy of the lower leg
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A80.9 Acute poliomyelitis, unspecified