2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 003.29
Other localized salmonella infections
- Short description: LOCAL SALMONELLA INF NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 003.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 003.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2007 version of ICD-9-CM 003.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 003.29: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A02.29 Salmonella with other localized infection
- Salmonella pyelonephritis