2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V77.99
Screening for other and unspecified endocrine nutritional metabolic and immunity disorders
- Short description: SCREEN-ENDOC/NUT/MET NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V77.99 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V77.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V77.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V77.99: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Endocrine workup done
- Endocrine workup in progress
- Screening for endocrine disease
- Screening for endocrine disease done
- Screening for endocrine, nutritional, metabolic and immunity disorders done
- Screening for endocrine, nutritional, metabolic, and immunity disorders
- Screening for immune disorder
- Screening for immunity disorder
- Screening for immunity disorder done
- Screening for metabolic disease
- Screening for metabolic disorder
- Screening for metabolic disorder done
- Screening for nutritional disorder
- Screening for nutritional disorder done
- Screening for vitamin D deficiency
- Screening for vitamin D deficiency done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z13.21 Encounter for screening for nutritional disorder
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z13.228 Encounter for screening for other metabolic disorders
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z13.29 Encounter for screening for other suspected endocrine disorder