2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.7
Other unwanted pregnancy
- Short description: UNWANTED PREGNANCY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V61.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V61.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.7: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z64.0 Problems related to unwanted pregnancy
- Psychosocial problems related to unwanted pregnancy
- Unwanted pregnancy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V61.7
- Pregnancy (single) (uterine) (without sickness) V22.2
- unwanted NEC V61.7