2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.7
Other unwanted pregnancy
- Short description: UNWANTED PREGNANCY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V61.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V61.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V61.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.7: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Psychosocial problems related to unwanted pregnancy
- Unwanted pregnancy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z64.0 Problems related to unwanted pregnancy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V61.7
- Pregnancy (single) (uterine) (without sickness) V22.2
- unwanted NEC V61.7