2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V17.81
Family history of osteoporosis
- Short description: FAMILY HX OSTEOPOROSIS.
- ICD-9-CM V17.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V17.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V17.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V17.81: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z82.62 Family history of osteoporosis
- Family history: Osteoporosis
- FH: Osteoporosis
- Fhx of osteoporosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V17.81
- History (personal) of