2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.9
Family history of unspecified malignant neoplasm
- Short description: FAMILY HX-MALIGNANCY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V16.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V16.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V16.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.9: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of cancer
- Fhx of cancer
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer in high risk patient with family history of breast cancer done
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk w fhx of cancer
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk with family history of cancer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z80.9 Family history of malignant neoplasm, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V16.9
- History (personal) of