2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.01
Personal history of allergy to peanuts
- Short description: HX-PEANUT ALLERGY.
- ICD-9-CM V15.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V15.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.01: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- History of peanut allergy
- HX of peanut allergy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z91.010 Allergy to peanuts
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.01
- Allergy, allergic (reaction) 995.3
- History (personal) of
- allergy to