2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V14.7
Personal history of allergy to serum or vaccine
- Short description: HX-VACCINE ALLERGY.
- ICD-9-CM V14.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V14.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM V14.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V14.7: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z88.7 Allergy status to serum and vaccine status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V14.7
- History (personal) of
- allergy to