2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E950.6
Suicide and self-inflicted poisoning by agricultural and horticultural chemical and pharmaceutical preparations other than plant foods and fertilizers
- Short description: POISON-AGRICULT AGENT.
- ICD-9-CM E950.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E950.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E950.6 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM E950.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E950.6: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E950.6