2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 942.20
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of unspecified site of trunk
- Short description: 2ND DEG BURN TRUNK NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 942.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 942.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 942.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 942.20: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Burn of trunk, second degree
- Second degree burn of trunk
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T21.20XA Burn of second degree of trunk, unspecified site, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T21.60XA Corrosion of second degree of trunk, unspecified site, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 942.20
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0