2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.29
Other closed skull fracture with subarachnoid subdural and extradural hemorrhage with concussion unspecified
- Short description: CL SKULL FX NEC-CONCUSS.
- ICD-9-CM 803.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 803.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 803.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.29: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XA Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.4X0A Epidural hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.5X0A Traumatic subdural hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.6X0A Traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter