2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.0
nOnspecific abnormal findings on radiological and other examination of skull and head
- Short description: ABN FINDING-SKULL & HEAD.
- ICD-9-CM 793.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 793.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.0: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- nonspecific abnormal echoencephalogram (794.01)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R93.0 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of skull and head, not elsewhere classified