2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.0
nOnspecific abnormal findings on radiological and other examination of skull and head
- Short description: ABN FINDING-SKULL & HEAD.
- ICD-9-CM 793.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 793.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.0: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl brain MRI
- Abnl brain ultrasound
- Abnl head CT scan
- Abnl head MRI
- Abnormal brain MRI
- Abnormal brain ultrasound
- Abnormal computed tomography
- Abnormal computed tomography (CT) of head (finding)
- Abnormal finding on Magnetic Resonance Imaging of head
- Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of skull and head
- Abnormal head CT scan
- Abnormal head MRI
- Abnormal ultrasound of brain
- Choroidal excavation, ultrasonographic
- Computed tomography of head abnormal
- Head abnormal shape
- Imaging of brain abnormal
- Imaging of head abnormal
- Magnetic resonance imaging of brain abnormal
- Plain X-ray facial sinuses abnormal
- Plain X-ray jaw abnormal
- Plain X-ray nose abnormal
- Plain X-ray skull abnormal
- Plain X-ray temporomandibular joint abnormal
- X-ray of head abnormal
- nonspecific abnormal echoencephalogram (794.01)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R93.0 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of skull and head, not elsewhere classified