2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.65
Other symptoms referable to joint of pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: JOINT SYMPTOM NEC-PELVIS.
- ICD-9-CM 719.65 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.65 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 719.65.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.65: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Clicking hip
- Clicking sacroiliac joint
- Hip joint crepitus
- Hip joint crepitus audible
- Hip joint crepitus palpable
- Mass of hip joint
- Mass of joint pelvis, hip or thigh
- Mass of pelvic joint
- Mass of pelvis bone
- Pelvic girdle weakness
- Snapping hip
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R29.4 Clicking hip