2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.11
Herarthrosis involving shoulder region
- Short description: HEMARTHROSIS-SHLDER.
- ICD-9-CM 719.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 719.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.11: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.019 Hemarthrosis, unspecified shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of bilat shoulders
- Hemarthrosis of bilateral shoulders
- Hemarthrosis of L shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of left shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of R shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of right shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of shoulder region
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.11
- Hemarthrosis (nontraumatic) 719.10
- shoulder (region) 719.11
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0