2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.11
Herarthrosis involving shoulder region
- Short description: HEMARTHROSIS-SHLDER.
- ICD-9-CM 719.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 719.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.11: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Hemarthrosis of bilat shoulders
- Hemarthrosis of bilateral shoulders
- Hemarthrosis of L shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of left shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of R shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of right shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of shoulder
- Hemarthrosis of shoulder region
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M25.019 Hemarthrosis, unspecified shoulder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.11
- Hemarthrosis (nontraumatic) 719.10
- shoulder (region) 719.11
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0