2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.46
Arthropathy involving lower leg associated with other bacterial diseases
- Short description: BACT ARTHRITIS-L/LEG.
- ICD-9-CM 711.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.46 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 711.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.46: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X69 Direct infection of unspecified knee in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Bacterial arthritis of bilat knees
- Bacterial arthritis of bilateral knees
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 711.46
- Tuberculosis, tubercular, tuberculous (calcification) (calcified) (caseous) (chromogenic acid-fast bacilli) (congenital) (degeneration) (disease) (fibrocaseous) (fistula) (gangrene) (interstitial) (isolated circumscribed lesions) (necrosis) (parenchymatous) (ulcerative) 011.9