2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.46
Arthropathy involving lower leg associated with other bacterial diseases
- Short description: BACT ARTHRITIS-L/LEG.
- ICD-9-CM 711.46 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 711.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 711.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.46: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M01.X69 Direct infection of unspecified knee in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 711.46
- Tuberculosis, tubercular, tuberculous (calcification) (calcified) (caseous) (chromogenic acid-fast bacilli) (congenital) (degeneration) (disease) (fibrocaseous) (fistula) (gangrene) (interstitial) (isolated circumscribed lesions) (necrosis) (parenchymatous) (ulcerative) 011.9