2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 628.8
Infertility female of other specified origin
- Short description: FEMALE INFERTILITY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 628.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 628.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 628.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 628.8: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N97.8 Female infertility of other origin
- Age related female infertility
- Empty follicle syndrome
- Endocrine female infertility
- Female infertility due to advanced maternal age
- Female infertility due to antisperm antibody
- Female infertility, age related
- Infertility due to drug therapy
- Pelvic inflammation with female sterility due to Chlamydia trachomatis
- Pelvic inflammatory disease with female sterility due to Chlamydia trachomatis