2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.20
Calculus of gallbladder without cholecystitis without obstruction
- Short description: CHOLELITHIASIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 574.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 574.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.20: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.20 Calculus of gallbladder without cholecystitis without obstruction
- Biliary calculus
- Biliary colic
- Biliary tract calculus in pregnancy
- Calculus in biliary tract
- Calculus of bile duct with cholangitis
- Calculus of cystic duct
- Calculus of cystic duct without obstruction
- Calculus of cystic stump
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone)
- Cholelithiasis without obstruction
- Cholelithiasis, (gallstone), non obstructive
- Cholelithiasis, non obstructive
- Gallbladder calculus
- Gallbladder calculus postpartum
- Gallstone pancreatitis
- Gallstones in childbirth
- Gallstones in pregnancy
- On examination - gallstone
- On examination - pigment gallstone
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) from gallstone
- Postpartum (after childbirth) gallstones
- Postpartum gallstones
- Recurrent biliary colic