2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 567.0
Peritonitis in infectious diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: PERITONITIS IN INFEC DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 567.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 567.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 567.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 567.0: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Code first underlying disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K67 Disorders of peritoneum in infectious diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 567.0
- Peritonitis (acute) (adhesive) (fibrinous) (hemorrhagic) (idiopathic) (localized) (perforative) (primary) (with adhesions) (with effusion) 567.9
- in infective disease NEC 136.9 [567.0]