2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.60
Chronic or unspecified duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage and perforation without obstruction
- Short description: CHR DUODEN ULC HEM/PERF.
- ICD-9-CM 532.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 532.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 532.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 532.60: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Chronic duodenal ulcer w hemorrhage, w perforation
- Chronic duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage AND perforation
- Chronic perforated duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage
- Duodenal ulcer w hemorrhage, w perforation
- Duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage AND perforation
- Perforated duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K26.6 Chronic or unspecified duodenal ulcer with both hemorrhage and perforation