2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.40
"complete edentulism, unspecified"
- Short description: COMPLETE EDENTULISM NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 525.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 525.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 525.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.40: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K08.109 Complete loss of teeth, unspecified cause, unspecified class
- Acquired absence of all teeth
- Complete edentulism
- Complete edentulism due to caries
- Complete edentulism due to periodontal disease
- Complete edentulism due to trauma