2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.56
nOn-working side interference
- Short description: NONWORK SIDE INTERFRNCE.
- ICD-9-CM 524.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 524.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.56: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.56 Non-working side interference
- Dental occlusion, nonworking side interference
- Non-working interference functional occlusion
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.56
- Non-working side interference 524.56