2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 445.01
Atheroembolism of upper extremity
- Short description: ATHEROEMBOLISM,UPPER EXT.
- ICD-9-CM 445.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 445.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 445.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 445.01: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I75.019 Atheroembolism of unspecified upper extremity
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 445.01