2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.81
Aneurysm of artery of neck
- Short description: ANEURYSM OF NECK.
- ICD-9-CM 442.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 442.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.81: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.0 Aneurysm of carotid artery
- ANEURYSM OF ARTERY OF NECK
- Aneurysm of common carotid artery
- Aneurysm of external carotid artery
- Aneurysm of extracranial portion of internal carotid artery
- Aneurysm, common carotid artery
- Aneurysm, external carotid artery
- Aneurysm, internal carotid artery, extracranial
- Aneurysm, internal carotid artery, extracranial portion
- Aneurysm, neck artery
- Neck artery aneurysm
- internal carotid artery, intracranial portion (437.3)
- Aneurysm of carotid artery (common) (external) (internal, extracranial portion)