2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.81
Aneurysm of artery of neck
- Short description: ANEURYSM OF NECK.
- ICD-9-CM 442.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 442.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 442.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.81: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- ANEURYSM OF ARTERY OF NECK
- Aneurysm of common carotid artery
- Aneurysm of external carotid artery
- Aneurysm of extracranial portion of internal carotid artery
- Aneurysm, common carotid artery
- Aneurysm, external carotid artery
- Aneurysm, internal carotid artery, extracranial
- Aneurysm, internal carotid artery, extracranial portion
- Aneurysm, neck artery
- Neck artery aneurysm
- internal carotid artery, intracranial portion (437.3)
- Aneurysm of carotid artery (common) (external) (internal, extracranial portion)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I72.0 Aneurysm of carotid artery