2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.54
Hypoactive labyrinth bilateral
- Short description: HYPOACT LABYRINTH BILAT.
- ICD-9-CM 386.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 386.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 386.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 386.54: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H83.2X9 Labyrinthine dysfunction, unspecified ear